Virtuemart tracking for Google Analytics j1.5/vm1.1.x
Virtuemart transactions tracker extension for Google Analytics.
Required Joomla 1.5 - Virtuemart 1.1.x
Track visitors and Virtuemart e-commerce transactions in Google Analytics, with any payment methods!
This extension is different, very different from the others. How many of you tried a virtuemart transactions extension that works... not works... works.... not works....
- Very easy to use: install and work.
- Google Analytics Account
- Tracking on Multi Top Level Domains
- Option to override Google settings, as Sample rate, Cookie timeout, and more
- Optional Google Webmaster Tools verification code
- Status for tracking conversion (confirmed or shipped). Confirmed is set automatically from web-based payment, as paypal
- Status for refunding conversion (refunded or cancelled). It can finally delete a refunded conversion to Google Analytics! Quite unique!
- Normal tracking or extended order items tracking
- Banned payment for excluding payments methods from tracking (for example: payment with points!)
- php __utm.gif server-side tracking for transactions to Google Analytics. It work with all web-payment and when admin change orders to the target status.
The Virtuemart transactions tracker extension is all you need to integrate Joomla and Virtuemart to Google Analytics.
- Unzip the archive before installing. Follow the instruction the modify ps_order.php and ps_checkout.php or replace with the one provided in the archive.
- Set your Google Analytics account to "e.commerce" account (in the administration settings)
- Set in Paypal profile account the IPN option (Istant Payment Notification) as shown in documentation page